Wednesday 30 January 2019

ESXi Domain Login - Permission to perform this operation was denied

I have a system running ESXI 6.5, I can login with the main root login password is fine, I added it to my domain like usual with no problems, When i try  to login it with root id says " permission to perform this operation was denied" 



I did some searching online and they said check lockdown mode, which is disabled. i just remember when i install vcenter server on windows enabled "Lockdown mode is disabled"


Solution:

Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
  1. Open the Direct Console User Interface (DCUI) on the host.
  2. Press F2 for Initial Setup.
  3. Select Configure Lockdown Mode and disable lockdown mode.



No comments:

Post a Comment

McAfee Endpoint Encryption 7.0 – Fatal Error: [0xEE0E0001]

Errors Fatal Error [ee000007] Internal initialization error Fatal error: File access error at startup  Fatal error: 0xEE0D0001 - Fail...